Text GIVE to 833-752-0051
Marlee understood better than most what a huge impact a small kindness can have. While she was certainly on the receiving end of innumerable acts of generosity and goodwill, she was also always willing to share of her own spirit. Often, as they drove to treatment, she would ask her mom Shelly if they could drop food and care packages to homeless they passed on the street. She handed out furry friends and toys to kids in the hospital. She sat with lonely students in the lunch room so no one had to feel left out or disconnected.
How Can You Help?
Don’t take our word for it! Here are some of the ways our supporters have celebrated Marlee and her mission:
- you can simply give money!
- you can build and donate bears!
- you can organize a bake sale or lemonade stand!
- you can host a weekend athletic clinic or camp!
- you can have a school event that benefits Marlee’s Smile!
- you can write a book and donate the proceeds!
- you can make a birthday wish to cure cancer and ask friends and family to donate!
- you can host a dinner party and share Marlee’s story!
- you can host an open mic night and donate tips to Marlee’s Smile!
AND SO MUCH MORE!
Support Marlee's Mission
Contact Stacie Winslow at firstname.lastname@example.org to craft your own creative way to support Marlee’s important mission!
Your donation will provide comfort for a child battling cancer, or a sibling, as well as provide much needed funding for childhood cancer research. As Marlee said, “I know how it is to feel bad in the hospital and it would have made me feel better to get a bear.” It would have changed everyone’s world had we been able to cure her cancer.
Marlee’s Smile is a Texas corporation registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to Marlee’s Smile are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Your kindness and generosity matters and we appreciate you! For any questions about giving or the research we fund, please contact our President Bill Pack at email@example.com.